Free Google Apps Tools – From Spanning
Your business has made the move to Google Apps. You’re getting tremendous benefits from it, but as an experienced administrator you know exactly what information you need to control your Google Apps environment. But getting control over that data – or even having a real view into it – is pretty much impossible, right? Not anymore.
Spanning offers convenient, easy-to-use tools for doing things you never thought you could do. Better yet, our tools are completely and totally free.
Available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, this is a mobile version of our popular Admin Audit Log Viewer. In the mobile app, you can monitor your domain by enabling push notifications that alert you when changes are made.
Google says, “Once an event is deleted, its full details can’t be recovered.” Spanning says, “We beg to differ!” Yes, your deleted events can be undeleted, with details intact. Our Undelete tool fetches a list of all recently-deleted events and lets you choose which ones to undelete.
Exactly what is going on in your Google Drive? Now, you have real insight into how your users, and your company, are using Google Drive.
- Create customized, detailed usage reports.
- Gain a view into your documents by file type, size, percentage, and volume.
- Track usage for the day, the week, or the year.
A better view, and a better way, to view your Google Apps audit log.
- Monitor changes to your Apps domain settings.
- Review history of all your Apps admin dashboard actions.
- Audit other admin actions within your domain.