Once you log in to Spanning Backup, take these steps to restore a calendar back into your Google Apps account.
1) Click “Restore” in the left-hand navigation
2) Select “Calendars” in the main window
3) Select the version of the calendar you wish to restore (sorted by date)
Note: You will have at least one version of each of your calendars associated with each day that you’ve been a customer – that’s the automatic daily backup. You can see that for this user, there are two November 29th versions that can be restored. That means that this user did an on-demand backup in addition to the automatic backup that day.
In this example, I want to restore two calendars to the way they were on November 28th.
4) Click the “Restore” button
Once you click that button, a “Restore Calendars” window will open containing a list of your calendars.
5) Click the check box next to each calendar you’d like to restore.
In this example, I want to restore “GloNanoCo Corporate” and “Travel Calendar”.
6) Click the “Restore” button
You’re done! The calendars you selected will be restored right back into your account, and they’ll look just like they did on the date you selected. This includes all events, recurrences, and exceptions; as well as metadata like color, time zone, location, privacy settings, and sharing settings.