11 Google Workspace Tools You Need Now
If you’re an ardent Google Workspace user, you probably know by now that if there’s something Google Workspace can’t do, there’s probably another tool that can. Whether it’s a plugin, an extension or a standalone app, there is an entire community of tools that enhance the Google Workspace experience. Here are eleven of our favorites:
- FlashPanel: FlashPanel is a terrific management & security tool for Google Workspace administrators. You can use FlashPanel’s reports to get a clear picture of your domain’s security status, take actions to bring your domain back into compliance, and set up automation rules to save you time later.
- Yesware: Yesware lets you track and analyze email communications as well as schedule follow ups and store templates. It’s a great tool for sales teams and integrates with both Google Workspace and Salesforce.
- Zendesk: Zendesk is a customer service tool that manages both support tickets and self-service. You can also set up automations and manage customer satisfaction.
- Esna Officelinx for Google Workspace: Esna Officelinx turns Google Workspace into your communications hub by giving you tools to easily connect and collaborate with others anytime, anywhere. With Officelinx you can access and manage your voicemail from your Gmail inbox, check the availability of others before you contact them, click and call any phone number, share your location, and see the location of others in real time on Google Maps.
- RunMyProcess: With RunMyProcess, you can develop customized workflow applications for managing investment requests, employee vacation time, expenses, budgets, helpdesks, projects, and more. You can also collect, validate and consolidate data from clients and partners in Google Sheets, and migrate applications, forms and workflows to Google Workspace.
- Smartsheet: Smartsheet is a work collaboration tool that is seamlessly integrated with Google Workspace. You can attach any type of file or Google doc directly to each row and create a new Smartsheet directly from Drive. You can also import Google Contacts and update project information straight from Gmail as well as sync your project plan with your Google Calendar to get a weekly or monthly perspective of progress.
- Insightly: Insightly is an online CRM for small businesses that handles everything from simple contact and task management to sales opportunity tracking, reporting and project management to make sure you are on top of critical business processes.
- ShuttleCloud: ShuttleCloud’s seamless migration technology removes friction when switching email providers. ShuttleCloud supports import of contacts, email and other metadata from hundreds of email providers and social networks and makes it easy to instantly fuel growth on a company’s platform by enabling users to it easily to find, follow and invite their friends.
- LucidChart: LucidChart is diagramming software that lets you quickly create technical charts and diagrams, add interactivity to wireframes and mockups, and edit and share them with your colleagues and clients.
- UberConference: UberConference is “the stress-free conference call.” You can share your screen, always see who’s talking, and best of all, no PINs to join!
- Spanning Backup for Google Workspace: We hate to brag but… If you use Google Workspace as much as we do, you generate a lot of files. Make sure they’re safe from hackers, accidents, and bad syncs with Spanning Backup for Google Workspace. Spanning Backup is designed to be so easy, even end users can restore their own lost files without IT’s help.
There is so much to love about using Google Workspace, but one of the best parts is the marketplace around Google Workspace that enables you to take them to the next level and solve any problems that Google Workspace hasn’t yet. Try these apps and let us know if you have any other favorites we might have missed!