Salesforce Data Protection Around the Globe: Spanning at Salesforce World Tours
Salesforce refers to their global community of admins and developers as #Ohana, or family. It’s a vibrant, diverse community with strong engagement in every corner of the globe, and one we are proud to be a member of. This year, Spanning embarked on a journey across the globe to meet Ohana members and listen to their stories and concerns about data loss and recovery.
Case in point: earlier this year, we were at the Salesforce World Tour Hannover, and two weeks ago Spanning was at Salesforce World Tour London, where:
- Our customer Annika Milton from adidas Group presented “Peace of Mind with Spanning Backup for Salesforce”
- We participated in the AppDemo Jam hosted in part by our friend Francis Pindar, and where
- Nearly 100 of our new friends learned more about how and why to #backthatsaasup!
This week, we’ll be at the Salesforce World Tour Boston (booth 128), sharing information every Salesforce admin and developer can use, such as:
- Details and use cases about our newest feature release – Overwriting Field Values in Bulk Restores
- Why Salesforce recommends third-party backup for your org and sandboxes
- How Spanning can help you meet both common and edge-case Salesforce data protection scenarios
Of course, we plan to share swag and have fun with our #Ohana. And on June 15, we’ll be joining our Salesforce developer and admin friends at Salesforce World Tour Chicago!
Why come see us (aside from the fact that we love our #Salesforce #Ohana, and have cool swag)? As Annika Milton of adidas Group said, the customer is at the core of everything her company does. She told the Spanning team, ”…having Spanning in place gives us peace of mind. We know that if anything ever happened to the data on our production system, be it through a system glitch, malicious interference or simply human error, we will be able to recover it from whichever date in the past we chose. Spanning Backup for Salesforce was the right choice to support adidas Group’s customer focus.”
Visit us at Booth 128 in Boston to see our metadata comparison or pinpoint bulk restore. And if you can’t meet us, no worries – trial Spanning free for 14 days to see how easy it is to #BackThatSaaSUp.Start Your 14-day Free Trial