Spanning Backup Now Available for the World’s #1 CRM Platform
The wait is over! After the announcement of our new product, Spanning Backup for Salesforce, and a successful beta program beginning in November 2013, the software is now generally available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
We received great feedback from our beta customers, who have praised our fully integrated user experience. They are thrilled that they can now capture changes in the Salesforce environment on a daily basis without having to do any of the manual work. Spanning Backup works in the background saving data on a daily basis and having point-in-time snapshots, so all data is safe and protected from data loss.
Spanning Backup brings a fully integrated backup and recovery solution to Salesforce
As the first and only “in-app” backup product for Salesforce, Spanning Backup automatically installs as a tab inside of the Salesforce user interface, making it easy to monitor backups and recover lost data without ever leaving the Salesforce application. This not only saves time, but it also spares the $10,000 fee that users would otherwise have to pay to retrieve lost data directly from Salesforce.com.
- Automated, secure daily backups: Cloud-to-cloud backup of Salesforce data improves backup reliability and reduces the time it takes administrators to manage the backup process;
- Detailed reporting of backup results: Admins can monitor the status of daily Salesforce backups, including the configuration changes and any errors or warnings that may need attention;
- Monitor and control API usage: Monitor and control the number of API calls used by Spanning Backup each day;
- Point-in-time data recovery: Easily navigate to any previous version of data and recover specific object types or all items through granular exports; and,
- Chatter feeds for backup status and activity monitoring: Provides real-time progress updates for admins of backups and exports directly in Chatter newsfeeds (available with the Salesforce Spring ‘14 release).
Give it a try- For free!
If you’ve been patiently awaiting your chance to take our backup for a spin, start a free 14-day trial of Spanning Backup for Salesforce today, or go directly to the AppExchange to buy right away. And if you’d like to learn more about the software or ask questions, sign up for our live demo on April 3, 2014 at 11 a.m. CDT.