Marketing SEO & Analytics Specialist
Spanning is looking to find an experienced Marketing SEO and Analytics Specialist who will be responsible for keyword research and bid management. You will plan and execute day-to-day tactics to increase paid search revenue, website traffic, conversion activity, margins, and incremental ROI. You will be responsible for all strategies to increase and optimize campaigns to reach the target ROI.
You will work closely with the Content Strategy, Product, and the Demand Generation teams to ensure that we maximize the company’s rapid growth plan through best practices with SEO for page rankings, ratings, and reviews. We anticipate that the ideal candidate will have Google Analytics certification and will be able to provide regular detailed reporting to the team and broader company that identifies trends and opportunities.
As part of the role you would be responsible for our WordPress implementation and take the lead on content updates for our website and blog. You may also create landing pages in Marketo so a working knowledge of CSS and HTML is preferred.
- Marketing SEO & Analytics
- Working with our Content Strategy team to ensure that PPC efforts are optimized and metrics tracked
- Keyword research and analysis using Google Webmaster Tools, Keyword Planner, and similar tools
- Competitive research/analysis, as well as reputation management tasks focused on branded queries
- Manage the daily campaign to remain in line with monthly budgets
- Develop paid search strategies, SEO, digital marketing campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review reporting, campaign optimization, and future roadmap
- Track campaign performance and perform weekly analysis to identify successes, gaps, and deficiencies
- Grow and optimize keyword portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, search query reports
- Keep up-to-date on the latest SEO and SEM strategies and technologies
- Digital Marketing
- Plan and implement day to day website updates as needed
- Manage website developer for implementation of new website features and content
- Implement tracking pixels and cookie code for analytics and dynamic content purpose
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Google Analytics certification is a distinct advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2-3 years SEO and digital marketing analytics experience in a B2B environment.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with the following tools (or the ability to quickly learn): Screaming frog, Google Analytics, Moz, etc.
- Experience as a webmaster in particular creating and maintaining content in WordPress
- Familiarity creating images or editing content using design programs (e.g., InDesign, PhotoShop)
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS applications
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Deadline-oriented and flexible enough to adjust to new opportunities as they arise
- Ability to keep pace in a fast-moving, collaborative environment
- Self-starter, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Geek out over analytics & metrics!
About Spanning Cloud Apps:
Spanning Cloud Apps is located in the heart of downtown Austin and focused on backup and restore for Google Workspace , Salesforce, and Microsoft Office 365.
Spanning offers full medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, and life insurance, a generous vacation policy and maternity/paternity policy. We also have weekly family lunches catered for our employees, Taco Mondays, and more. Spanning was voted one of the Best Companies to Work For in Central Texas (2013 and 2014) and one of the Healthiest Employers of Central Austin.
We're looking for the best and brightest minds that work well in a collaborative environment and have an undying quest for learning. If you think you have what it takes to work here at Spanning, please apply now!