Salesforce Business Administrator
As a metrics driven company, Spanning makes heavy use of our Salesforce.com instance. It is the core of how our Sales, Marketing, Support, and Finance teams work. Additionally, we have integrated our SaaS products into our Salesforce instance to ensure that we have a single view of our customers that is always up to date. This is a broad and critical role for our company focused on the technical management of our Salesforce.com instance and business process analysis for all parts of the company that work with our Salesforce.com instance. Our ideal candidate is focused on getting data into the hands of our employees when they need it in a secure and reliable manner. You will be our Salesforce.com technical expert for all sales operations and data integration projects.
Skills that we look for in this role include:
- 3+ years of experience managing a 50+ user Salesforce.com instance. Specifically, this includes security and permissions, package management, and the lifecycle of custom fields and objects.
- A methodical approach to making, testing, and deploying system changes including the onboarding/termination of user accounts, custom fields, formulas, and workflows.
- Experience working with custom reports, dashboards, layouts in support of several different teams throughout the company.
- Experience implementing, diagnosing and maintaining tools and processes that ensure high data quality with low duplication rates.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com’s features both in the current and future releases, and strong opinions about which to apply to our business.
- Experience installing and managing third party packages from AppExchange.
- Experience working with a subscription based business model, and familiarity with some of the common metrics used to evaluate the health of the business such as pipeline conversion, trial conversion, and churn.
- Experience working with other teams to gather requirements and train them on system changes.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Administrator or Certified Sales/Service Cloud Consultant are a strong plus for this position.
If you think you might be the right person for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.
About Spanning Cloud Apps
Spanning Cloud Apps is a leading provider of backup and recovery for SaaS applications, helping organizations to protect and manage their information in the cloud. The company provides powerful, enterprise-class data protection for Google Apps, Salesforce, and now Office 365. Spanning Backup is the most trusted cloud-to-cloud backup solution for thousands of companies and millions of users around the world.
Spanning offers full medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance and 401(k), an unlimited vacation policy and a very generous maternity/paternity policy. We also have weekly family lunches catered for our employees, Taco Mondays, massages, workout classes, and more. Spanning was voted one of the Best Companies to Work For in Central Texas (2013 and 2014) and one of the Healthiest Employers of Central Austin.
We're looking for the best and brightest minds that work well in a collaborative environment and have an undying quest for learning. If you think you have what it takes to work here at Spanning, please apply now!