Protecting Your Company Against SaaS Data Loss: Will Your Data be There When You Need It?
Software as a Service (SaaS) applications are becoming the norm throughout the corporate world, but SaaS providers do not offer backup protection as many users think. How would you restore vital company, employee, and customer SaaS data lost by mistake or through malicious acts?
Read this eBrief to learn more about:
- How SaaS creates data challenges different from traditional on-premises solutions
- Why you — not your SaaS vendor — are responsible for SaaS data backup
- The compliance and liability implications raised by SaaS data issues
- How SaaS backup increases productivity for your employees
- The need for SaaS backup solutions that are user-friendly for non-technical staff