Building the Business Case for Office 365 and Google Workspace Backup
Complete the form below to watch the webinar instantly.
Many IT Professionals and Managers don’t know that they need to back up their Office 365 and G suite data. And many of those that do are unable to quantify the value and effectively communicate the business case for a backup solution to business or financial decision makers.
Have you thought about the amount of money and time spent on recovering lost data?
In this recorded webinar, Dave Wallen, the Director of Product Marketing at Spanning, details why businesses need a backup solution while providing an ROI model to justify the cost and help get budget approval. Throughout the webinar, Dave walks you through the steps you need to build a business case to present for budget, including:
- The value of protection against catastrophic data loss (traditional disaster recovery – insurance-based value calculation)
- The value of financial exposure of failing to meet compliance requirements
- The costs of lost SaaS data on individual employee productivity
- The costs of lost SaaS data on team productivity (projects and operations)
- The costs of lost SaaS data on revenues (lost transactions/deals, customer churn)
- The impact and costs of data restoration on IT productivity.