Salesforce Data Recovery: Evaluating Your Options
The End of Salesforce Data Recovery Service. Now What?
Effective July 31, 2020, Data Recovery as a paid feature, formally known as Data Restoration, will be retired. This means the legacy process where Salesforce could potentially recover your data will cease to exist.
Without a proper backup and recovery solution – critical data, attachments, files, and metadata are at risk.
Listen to the recorded webinar, where industry experts walk you through the risks, options, and best practices for Salesforce data backup and recovery.
- Shyam Oza: Director of Product Management, Spanning Backup for Salesforce
- Dave Wallen: Director of Product Marketing, Spanning Backup for Salesforce
The Webinar Covers:
- Building an effective Salesforce backup and recovery strategy
- The pros and cons of native data and metadata backup options
- Third-party backup options